Thursday, August 2, 2007

Weeds or not weeds - that is my question

These pictures I am sending specifically to check for whether they are full of weeds. In the first picture I think that the day lily or iris (I wasn't sure which) are all that are real flowers and everything else is weed.


In this picture I am wondering about the reddish colored stems. Pretty much everything else looks like weeds, but I am not sure about the reddish stems.

In this picture i am wondering about the plants that are between the front of the border and the butterfly bush. They are kind of cloudy looking, but I was unsure whether they were weeds or not.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Pier said...

Cindy - The top picture should include Peonies and Butterfly bushes - everything else over 4 inches high are weeds. The middle picture should be Cosmos and weeds - you will have to figure out which is which. The lower one are weeds except for the tulips. There were some delphiniums in there so you might check...they have little blue flowers.

Thanks again for cleaning it up.