Thursday, April 10, 2008

Easter-ific



This year for Easter we had an impromptu celebration down at the Robison's house. With this little group of kids we still hid all of the eggs that I kept in the bucket from last year - something like 250! Boy was there an explosion of candy. I was shocked that the weather was so good - but I as glad that I didn't plan the party this year. Plus, we had spread manure on our lawn recently and it still reeked to high heaven. Nobody would have wanted to be there!


The Wednesday after Easter, Tyler and Mike took off for Boston to look at colleges - MIT, Harvard, NorthEastern and Boston College, I believe. They really didn't take any pictures - except for Tyler with his sunburnt nose from a day of skiing, so here is a picture of the adorable chocolate penguins they bought me - just before I bit the heads off and ate them!

No comments: