Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tyler update

Dear Grummy and Grandfather,
I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. i haven't really had a lot of time. I've been spending most of my days out lounging with friends, watching movies and such. I hope you have both been having a good time in Indonesia. We're all fine here, and all having a good (and very warm) summer.
We had a great fourth of July yesterday. We got up early and went up to Snowbird for a big buffet style breakfast. Then I went swimming for most of the day, and then at 8 we met some friends for a picnic and a fireworks show. It was a great time.
I still haven't gotten my driver's license yet. I finally finished driver's ed, and I was going to take both my tests on Monday, but the people I'm taking the test through are taking the week off for the fourth. The whole week!
There's not really much else to talk about that's going on around here, so I'll just end by saying that I hope that you guys are having a good time on your mission!
Love, Tyler

No comments: