Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Frozen in Time!

What is this, you say? Why is Krista in a box? Has she been kicked out of the house? Have we down-sized? No -- scroll on down and have a peek at our Wednesday night fun!Well, not my Wednesday night fun. I was at a presentation by a blind guy who climbed Mount Everest. I am attending a two day conference in the Salt Palace. When I was done, I decided to walk home instead of calling for a ride. Good thing, too. Because this scene was awaiting me!
At some point recently - today maybe - our freezer, which was already in the house when we bought it - died a timely death. Mike and Tyler wrestled it outside and dumped it here. Then they headed over to Sears to buy a new one. Too bad the freezer didn't die during the friends and family super sale on Sunday, huh?!
So, I as I arrived home, I saw the front door open and wondered where everyone was - and came into this - Mike was just removing the back door and the he and Tyler wrestled the new freezer in.
I don't have a really good picture of the carnage inside, you get the idea. Everything has been transferred to the new freezer - well almost everything - and life goes on!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh boy! What a night for Mike and Tyler and how great that they had things almost set right by the time you got home - that was quick moving.