Monday, May 11, 2009

Stuck

Yes - who knew a cat could get stuck like this - I thought they only got stuck in trees! Tyler was playing with Olie on the stairs. She reached out to climb onto his shoulder, or bat at his face or something, but he backed away and she got left in this position and couldn't move from it. She must have sat there for two minutes just staring at us while we laughed at her - and then while we got the camera to take this picture.

Meanwhile - got a chance to chat with my Mom on Saturday. They seem to have embraced Vonage. I just wish they could find reliable internet services, because I am really msising the reams of information we got when they were in Indonesia - I feel kid of cheated with just the dribs and drabs that we are getting right now. I hope dad has a load of info for us so that he can back post once they are up and running. and especially the pictures - it really helps to be connected to what they are doing.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That is so CRAZY!