Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mike has been institutionalized!

Now that I have your attention - I really just want you to know of the great gift I got Mike for Father's Day. I totally surprised him. He took me to an art show months ago and talked about how much he liked this painting. All of the paintings were based on songs - this one the song "Institutionalized". He went back a couple of weeks later and said that it was still there, but that he didn't know if he should buy it or not. So, I snuck down there, bought it, had it wrapped up adn hid it in Tyler's closet.

About a month later I asked him if he had gone down to see if they still had it. He had, but the show had changed, so he figured that he had missed out!

It was great to see him open the present a month later and know that it was his to have and to hang!

1 comment:

Bill said...

How fun - great picture. Where did he hang it?